Miams Family Mediation Service Derby
Why customers have chosen MIAMS Family Mediation – the local choice for accredited mediators in the Derby area.
Legal proceedings in the context of divorces and separation of couples are extremely obscure and can leave you emotionally and financially drained. Before you take your separation to court, you need to ask yourself that is all the following drama worth it?
All the trouble of going through numerous court proceedings and paying a fortune to solicitors can be avoided with just a few meetings with a family mediation council.
A family mediators can help you settle your disputes in a mutually agreeable manner outside of court, and all that is left to do after a family mediation process signs a few documents.
When you’re in the hands of the solicitors, you’re practically in their domain. The legal process involves countless meetings with the solicitors and numerous court hearings which can mess up your schedule.
Divorce, once reaches into court can be extremely time consuming, and you might find yourself spending more time in the solicitor’s office and courtrooms than at your own home.
Whereas, when it comes to family mediation or divorce and separation mediation, you’re the one who is in control. The parties involved in a family disputes and the divorce get to decide how many mediation sessions will be required.
What all issues will be discussed in these meetings and financial matters. It is you and your partner who decide the points to be included in the mediation agreement.
Family Mediation Services is a great tool to simplify the complicated procedures of divorce and courtroom proceedings. It helps you figure out the most practical solutions to the most complex of problems in an amicable and mutually agreeable fashion.
Moreover, family mediation services costs you a fraction of the amount which you might be spending for availing the services of the solicitor for financial matters.
So, it is wise to give family mediation council a chance before diving in the unchartered waters of court room proceedings.
- At MIAMS, we offer a fast mediation process, so that you can schedule an appointment at a time which is convenient for you
- You won’t have to wait weeks or months to get an appointment as is the case with solicitors
- Our mediators are friendly yet professional who can help you in solving the most complex of your issues with unmatched expertise
- Call us to see if you can claim legal aid.
- We have an exceptionally high success rate and all our clients speak very highly of us
- Our family mediation council are highly acclaimed professionals in their field and are recognized nationally.
- Call us today to book your meeting information and assessment session today
- mediation sessions available at weekends and out of hours